Wellness WORx Weight-Loss
About The Protocol
- Medically designed and doctor supervised
- Structured weight loss while supporting muscle mass;
- An understanding of how food affects and is utilized by the body, including what causes fat storage;
- Weekly one-on-one coaching, lifestyle education and guidance;
- Personalized approach to setting weight loss goals, based on your health profile;
- Losing weight can improve blood sugar, cholesterol levels and reduce blood pressure;
- No dangerous drugs or hormones
- Proven food based program based on 20 years of study and evolution
- Over 80 delicious food choices
- Long term support to help keep weight off
Core Principles of Wellness WORx Weight-Loss
- Learning to live off of the body’s own fat reserves. The body employs energy from three reserves: glycogen (carbohydrate), protein and fats. First the body depletes its simple and complex carbohydrate reserves and then turns simultaneously to its protein and fat reserves for energy.
- Simple and complex carbohydrates can prevent weight loss. The body stores approximately three days worth of carbohydrates, therefore, our protocol restricts sugars (simple and complex) until 100% of your weight loss goal is achieved…why? Because, as long as sugar is being consumed, your body may not be burning fat.
- Our Weight Loss Method is a medically designed protocol containing 2 key components – weight loss and a healthier lifestyle education to assist you in maintaining your results after dieting. Our protocol has evolved for over 20 years, but was originally developed over 2 decades ago by Dr. Tran Tien Chanh who focused his career and research on nutrition with a particular emphasis on the treatment of obesity and obesity related issues.
Wellness WORx Weight-Loss is a Medically Developed Weight Loss Protocol with a Beginning, a Middle and An End.
Your personal coach will help you every step of the way!
Nicole is no stranger to health and fitness. Her journey started when she was a child and has grown to be the primary passion in her life.
Becoming an Wellness WORx Weight-Loss coach seems like something I’ve been working toward my whole life, having struggled with obesity myself, I know what a daunting journey it is. I’ve spent a decade figuring out how to conquer weight loss and wish I would have known about this program long ago. It makes sense, nutritionally and practically. I’m so proud to be a part of this program and to be helping others achieve their goals.
Nicole has degrees in English, Liberal Arts, and Interior Design and is now studying Nutrition Counseling and will be receiving her Personal Training certification in the fall of 2016. She is a mother of 4, business owner, and swim instructor.
Want to learn more?
The Science Behind Our Protocol
Understanding the Cause of Weight Gain will Help You Conquer it According to Dr. Tran Tien:
The cause of many weight issues in a modern society is insulin dysfunction. A diet grossly disproportionate in its share of saturated fats and sugars, such as in breads, cereals, muffins, cakes, pastries, pasta, pizza, rice, corn – very much like the North American diet – causes the pancreas to produce an overabundance of insulin, which stays in the system and puts the blood sugar level in a negative balance.
An overproduction of insulin may lead to hypoglycemia or low glycemia, which in turn may induce constant sugar cravings and weight gain. One of Insulin’s primary functions is to regulate blood sugar levels, however, it is also the hormone that facilitates the transport of fat (triglycerides) into the fat cells. Even worse, it “locks” the fat into the fat cell, preventing it from being used as a source of energy. Now, because the blood sugar has dropped (and we can’t access the fat as a fuel source) it creates “sugar cravings’ and the vicious cycle begins again.
How do we encourage the body to burn its fat reserves, but support its muscle mass reserves if both are depleted simultaneously?
- Our foods are made with high quality protein. The quality of protein used in our products has an impact on effective protein absorption…the lower the quality, the lower the absorption. If protein absorption is low, you may not be able to protect your muscle mass and thus you will burn muscle along with fat. If you lose muscle while dieting, you may impair your ability to burn calories post-diet, as your body uses muscle mass to burn calories.
- Our dieters use our nutrient-rich supplements such as Natura Multi-Vita, Natura Calcium & Magnesium, Natura Potassium and Natura Omega-3 Plus, key ingredients in muscle building and electrolytes. These supplements replace those normally found in foods restricted on the Ideal Protein protocol.
How To Get Started
- Download and complete a health profile and drop it off at the office or fax to (406) 587-6093
- Schedule an initial consultation by calling 406-587-9679
- If you have questions about the protocol, email our Ideal Protein Coach Nicole